LET'S GO FISHING!
A VACATION THAT'S NORTH OF ORDINARY
Join us at Waterfall Resort for the fishing trip of a lifetime on the last frontier. Whether you’re a rookie angler or a saltwater veteran, count on the rush of reeling in Alaska’s legendary sport fish—wild king salmon and silver salmon, as well as Pacific halibut, lingcod, plus more.
YOUR WILD ALASKA FISHING ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
The Ultimate 2023 Vacation, That's Way North of Ordinary.
- All-Inclusive Packages - All you have to do is book and we'll handle the rest.
- Perfect Location - Located in Southeast Alaska and only reached by plane or boat, we are excitingly remote yet easily accessed, only a quick 90 min flight from Seattle.
- Explore & Enjoy - Many guests enjoy taking a stroll out to our namesake waterfall, exploring our coastline, teeing off at our 165-year golf shot, and unwinding with a few cold ones while watching the sunset on the dock or exchanging fishing stories at our Lagoon Saloon.
- Complimentary Fish Processing - After you've reeled in your catch your work is done, next time you'll see it is at the airport - cleaned, filleted, and packed into fish boxes, ready to fly home with you.
- Experienced Staff & Crew - With over 35 years of experience we are able to provide top customer service and assistance throughout your Alaska adventure.
From family summer vacations to large corporate events and weddings, we've hosted all types of trips. Whatever you may need, we are ready and willing to make it happen.
Ready to make that first step toward your bucket-list-worthy Alaska fishing trip? Complete the form to receive more information.
You don’t have to be a seasoned angler to fish at Waterfall Resort. We welcome anglers of all skill levels, from first-timers to seasoned pros, and we’re committed to making every guest’s stay with us their best fishing trip yet. Fish for salmon, halibut, lingcod and more!
"If it’s great fishing and 5 star dining in a rustic setting of Alaska look no further than Waterfall Resort.
The staff are truly top notch. I could not even come close to finding anything negative about this resort. The guides on the “state of the art” boats were nothing short of stellar. The lodge caters to you every need. I have never experienced such fantastic treatment. The place truly has a WOW factor!!!"
- TripAdvisor Review